What you'll find here

This blog shares my life with you. Not the nappy changes or holidays or silly pictures of my cat part, but the diet and weightloss journey part. You will no longer find any specific diet on here, but rather the JANIE diet (as a very wise blogger suggested)
It's about what works for me and I really do hope you find lots of inspiration here and lots of super yummy food. If you still want the Dukan versions of stuff, please comment at the end of a given post and I'll be MORE than happy to give you my Dukan take on any of my recipes.

Saturday 17 March 2012

iPhone app!

Hi Guys,
I just found the Blogger app at the app store, how cool is that?? I had no idea one could blog on the run!

Being a control freak though, it does plague me somewhat that I can't change the font, or format the text :(

This also means I can't really post recipes from my phone, BUT I will tell you this, I had a very startling realisation about cooking chicken last night, which I am terribly excited about. My experiment is currently in the fridge and if it is what I hope it is, it will forever change the way I cook poultry!

Food excites me, can you tell?

Have an awesome day, I shall report back tomorrow on my chicken experiment - formatted and in courier font.

God bless
Janie B

1 comment:

  1. I use WordPress and the app for my iPad and it's awesome being able to blog from anywhere!

    Looking forward to hearing about that chicken in the fridge!!

    ReplyDelete